We have been genuinely astonished by some of the activity we have observed on our platform over the last 2 years. It certainly helps one to get up in the morning and work even harder.
As a result are actively looking into ways that we can recognise students that have acquitted themselves to a very high standard. The first example has been posted on this blog. We would like to cover more and to issue many more certificates. So please do get in touch with recommendations.
For blog posts we also require a bit more background information. If you have an deserving student please can you ask them to select on how the service has helped them and answer the following questions:
- How did the service help you?
- Which aspects have you found to be the most useful?
- What role did your teacher play in getting you started and inspiring you?
- What would you change/amend to improve the service?
- What are your university and career ambitions?
- What sort of future do you see for this type of learning support?