More automation to save teachers time and/or improve student engagement
Over the last few weeks we have released a wide range of reporting enhancements which help to enhance the user experience by improving navigation and student communication and saving more time for teachers. The main aim is to automate the setting of work and issuing notifications and reminders to students of work set. The main changes are set out below.
Automated student emails:
- Confirmation of work as it is set
- Confirmation when assignments are completed
- Reminder of assignments that are due for completion in the next 24 hours (due for release by 1/10/20)
- Confirmation of the outcome of completed assessments (covers independent as well as assigned assessments)
Automated teacher email:
- Email issued on days when set assignments are due in the next 24 hours with link to monitoring data (due for release by 1/10/20)
Support for 121 reviews via teacher access to:
- Student Assignment hub (to review outstanding work).
- Student Gradebook (review learning gaps).
- view data on html pages or download pdfs.
Teacher bulk downloads of personal report pdfs detailing:
- Work involved in a particular assignment.
- All activity outcomes and spent time over any time period.
- Teacher bulk downloads of individual assignment reports for entire classes detailing outstanding and completed assignments.
Thinks to take note of:
- Assignments now take longer to set as emails need to be processed. Do not set the work again if you wish to avoid multiple settings of the same work.
- Emails will be generated at the time work is set and NOT at the release date.