New Student Gradebook goes live Monday 23rd December 2019
Over the last 12 months, your students have been very busy. Over 3.3m questions answered.
As a result of this activity, your students will now reap the rewards of all this work with a QLA empowered gradebook.
The new gradebook is planned for release on Monday 23rd December 2019.
When students next login after this release they will have access to a new gradebook. This provides:
- Activity time and assessment count/outcome data - see "Activity Summary".
- Access to their personal line held in teacher grade books - See "Course Summary"
- Question level analysis with access to feedback/explanations for every question attempted by clicking on question cells - see "Learning Gaps"
- The gradebook includes filters to help students improve focus on specific parts of the course.
- Report download options.
Some additional benefits:
- Immediate review of assessments after attempts.
- Rapid navigation between questions and feedback to accelerate and personalise revision.
- Works on tablets and handheld devices.
Finally, we would like to thank all our schools and their students for their support this year. Our business relies on your support and we hope to continue to meet the needs of schools in 2020 with high quality, time-saving and data-driven learning system that takes the heat off teachers and helps them to help their students achieve more.
Happy Xmas and best wishes for 2020